Webinar – Working with reports in AL made easy
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and AL provide a lot of new possibilities and opportunities. However, working with AL in Visual Studio Code requires certain developer skills. With the latest version of ForNAV, you now have the option to work both with and without AL/Visual Studio Code. This means that hardcore developers can continue to work with AL and ForNAV, but we have introduced the option to work with reports entirely from the ForNAV Designer tool.
For example you can:
- Build a brand-new report in less than 5 minutes using a WYSIWYG tool and upload it directly to Business Central
- Preview any layout changes immediately with live data
- Use the option to add a new data item to a report layout without changing any AL code and without duplicating the report
- Use any field or caption from tables and table-extensions in Business Central without having to define columns in the dataset
- Upload and download reports directly from Business Central using the ForNAV Designer without using PowerShell
- Use our new translation tool to change captions in reports
The bottom line is that you can work with reports at a much lower cost and take better advantage of your scarce resources.
Join our webinar and learn how easy it is to work with reports in AL. The webinar takes place on:
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 10.00 CET and
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 16.00 CET / 10AM EST
Speakers: Mark Brummel, Senior Product Specialist, ForNAV and Michael Nielsen, partner, ForNAV.
Please sign-up here.