Webinar: What’s new in ForNAV 5.0
Please join our upcoming webinar, to learn about the new capabilities in ForNAV 5.0. The new version of ForNAV includes support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2019 release wave 2 (version 15) OnPrem, private cloud, and on Microsoft Cloud (on Microsoft AppSource).
Furthermore, ForNAV 5.0 includes:
- A new and updated set of ForNAV Standard Reports, incl. service documents, labels with barcodes and an improved check report with MICR font for the North American market
- Support for direct local print
- Easy setup of the ForNAV Designer for development on Business Central OnPrem and Cloud
- Success in less than 5 minutes – from installation to creation of a brand-new report
- End-to-end extension management from the ForNAV Designer, without using Business Central cmdlets
- ForNAV Designer support for Docker
The webinars takes place on
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 10.00 CET and
- Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 16.00 CET / 10AM EST
Speakers: Mark Brummel, Senior Product Specialist, ForNAV and Jan Sillemann, partner, ForNAV.
Please sign-up here.