Video Guides to help you getting started with Reports ForNAV
Below you will find a list of short videos that describe the steps you need to take to run your first conversion. The guide will walk you through the following tasks:
- Installing the Bullzip PDF Printer.
- Installing Reports ForNAV.
- Enable OData in the Dynamics NAV server.
- Configure the NAV web service.
- Exporting report objects from your old NAV installation.
- Running the old classic reports through the converter.
- Importing and running the converted reports.
- A short look at the report designer.
You can also get a short document describing the steps needed to get up and running.
You might experience an issue when trying to run these videos from Google Chrome. We are in the process of moving all our videos to our YouTube channel. Meanwhile, we recommend using another browser for this.
Download the Getting Started Guide
Installing the Bullzip PDF printer
You can click here to download the latest version of Bullzip PDF Printer.
Installing Reports ForNAV
Enable OData in Dynamics NAV
Configure the Fields web service in NAV
Export old report objects
Run reports through the converter
Import and run the converted reports
Introduction to the ForNAV Designer