We are happy to announce general availability of ForNAV 6.1 (22.214.171.1246).
The main features in ForNAV 6.1 include:
- Local print of RDLC and Word reports
ForNAV Standard Reports
- Update of Service document reports
- Cleanup of the layouts across all document reports
- Minor improvements and fixes across the report pack – see the full list of details here: www.fornav.com/version-history-report-pack
ForNAV Converter and Designer
The editor features include:
- IntelliSense with autocomplete
- Syntax color coding
- Syntax error highlighting
- Tree view to navigate through the ForNAV field explorer tree
Local print of RDLC and Word reports
You can now print – not just ForNAV reports – but also RDLC and Word reports to a local printer from Business Central Cloud using ForNAV. This new option requires a normal ForNAV license. You can read more about ForNAV local print here: https://www.fornav.com/knowledge-base/setting-up-local-print-in-business-central/
Use of permission sets to remove the need for manual permission setup
Read more here: https://www.fornav.com/knowledge-base/permission-sets-in-fornav-6-1/
Translations of Payment Notes added
Implicit translation of Payment Notes and Legal Conditions in the ForNAV setup
- Improvements and enhancements across the ForNAV Converter and Designer
Over time, Business Central has adopted new technologies such as Window Universal Print, Azure, and Visual Studio, and ForNAV has followed this path. The next big move for Business Central is the move to .net core, which is part of the overall Microsoft technology strategy, and ForNAV will also work on .net core when Microsoft is ready to make the move.
You can see the full list of changes to ForNAV here: www.fornav.com/version-history
You can download ForNAV 6.1 at www.fornav.com/download or on Microsoft AppSource.
To learn more about the new features in ForNAV 6.1 and more, please take a look at our Coffee Breaks: www.fornav.com/coffeebreak
Please share this information with any of your colleagues who might find it relevant.
Any questions or feedback? Simply write an email to email@example.com