When installing the ForNAV objects in the ForNAV ISV granule (6188500 Reports ForNAV) area, you are not able to import a txt-file unless you already have the objects in your database.
Below you will find “blank” ForNAV objects for NAV 2016, NAV 2017, NAV 2018 and Business Central. You need to import these into your NAV database before you can import the txt-file with the ForNAV objects. This only needs to be done once for each database. If you later need to import a new txt-file, you can do so, as this will overwrite the existing objects.
- ForNAV objects for NAV 2016/2017/2018/Business Central (uncompiled FOB) for Report Pack 2.0.0 (ForNAV 3.2.1566 and higher)
- ForNAV objects for NAV 2016/2017/2018 (uncompiled FOB) for Report Pack 1.0.4 (ForNAV 3.2)
If this is your first ForNAV granule sales, as a partner you must first get access to this granule by sending an e-mail to email@example.com stating your partner PSBC/VOICE number, and requesting access to the ForNAV ISV granule.
Objects for previous versions of ForNAV (no longer supported – not recommended to install)
- ForNAV objects for NAV 2016/2017/2018 (uncompiled FOB) for Report Pack 1.0.0 (ForNAV 3.1)
- ForNAV objects for NAV 2016 (uncompiled FOB) for Report Pack 0.9.5 (ForNAV 3.0)
- ForNAV objects for NAV 2017 (uncompiled FOB) for Report Pack 0.9.5 (ForNAV 3.0)
Any questions or feedback? Simply write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org