Learn about ForNAV
Our next webinar will take place Tuesday, April 24, 2018: “ForNAV Designer, standard reports and Converter – an overview”
Join this webinar to get an overview of the ForNAV offerings. The webinar is targeted at people that are new to ForNAV or just would like to get an overview of the ForNAV Designer, the ForNAV standard reports and the ForNAV Converter.
The webinar is planned to last 60 minutes, including a short Q&A session.
- Tuesday, April 24, 10.00 Central European Time
- Tuesday, April 24, 16.00 (4 pm) Central European Time (10 am Eastern Time)
- Click here to sign up
You can download ForNAV here: www.fornav.com/download
We recommend you take a look at our previous webinars:
- “How to build a NEW report in just a few minutes”
- “How to build a more advanced NAV report”
- “Working with RDLC reports in ForNAV”
- “What’s New in Reports ForNAV 2.0”
- “What’s new in ForNAV 3.0”
You can find them here: https://www.youtube.com/ForNAVReports