You can download the Reports ForNAV version 3.2 software here:
When you install the product without a ForNAV license file, it’s a trial version.
Please refer to the Documentation for information about installing and learning the product.
Learn about the new features in ForNAV 22.214.171.1242 here: ForNAV version 3.2
To learn what is new in any version of ForNAV, please see our Version History
- Windows 7 or newer.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Client 2013, 2013 R2, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018.
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader (optional).
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server 2013, 2013 R2, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018.
- Bullzip PDF Printer 10.23 or later.
- A Microsoft Dynamics NAV developer license (“application builder” or “solution developer”) is required to export C/SIDE reports and to import converted reports.
- ForNAV reports can be executed on any Microsoft Dynamics NAV license that has permission to run reports and has a valid ForNAV license.
- ForNAV reports will run on any device supported by Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- ForNAV reports requires a normal reporting object in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- When using the Reports ForNAV Designer, you can save as “Custom Layout” with any Microsoft Dynamics NAV license. If you want to save the ForNAV report in a report object, you need a developer license (“application builder” or “solution developer”) for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.